Now that the Printing Spree Kickstarter is complete, a bunch of books are back in stock!
- Bone Marshes is available and includes over a dozen pages of extra content by Joe Banner. The PDF is also now accessible according to 508 guidelines.
- Tempered Legacy is available and the PDF is 508 compliant.
- Clink got an even more colorful print run, and is also meets 508 standards.
I’ve also decided to remove the shopping features of the website, but you can find print copies at Spear Witch, along with a TON of cool stuff.
Clink en Espanol
The fine folks at El Refugio de Ryhope have not only translated the text, they’ve added additional artwork, more adventures, and they printed metal coins!
It’s an absolutely beautiful translation, and I’m honored and delighted by all the changes and updates this little game has received.
Lowcountry Crawl Reprint Soon
I’m hard at work on a second printing of Lowcountry Crawl. It will include a new lead writer, additional content, fresh artwork, and a few more surprises.
We are also laying the groundwork for a few more issues of Lowcountry Crawl. I know things have been quiet for a loooong time, but this will be worth the wait, I promise!
More to come!
- Work on RIPE continues; I’m so excited for this book.
- I am working on the updated Wyrd and Wild Hunt Generator, this time with more art and features.
- And more stuff I just can’t talk about yet. But soon!
Thanks for sticking with me. I feel like 2021 is going to be a much better year for Technical Grimoire.