Games | Links:
Lowcountry Crawl is a roleplaying game supplement for DnD-ish games. Most of the content is system-agnostic, but the creature stats are compatible with most fantasy RPGs. It’s chock full of tables, house rules, monsters, and other resources acting together as a toolbox for generating a deep coastal South-inspired atmosphere.
20% of every sale goes to support the Lowcountry Action Committee! 52 pages, black and white softcover, 5.5”x8.5” book.
Click to view
The Book Includes:
- Barrier Island Generator. Create a variety of barrier islands for your players to explore.
- 40 Random Encounters to scatter about your adventure.
- Island Crawl adventure with over a dozen detailed locations and streamlined travel rules.
- Deadly Smedley. A mysterious pirate who seeks to heal the broken magicks of the Lowcountry.
- Plantation Heist adventure with Smedley and her pirates.
- Mystical African Creatures who have made their home in this strange new world.
Reviews & More
“Lowcountry Crawl brings light to an under-explored piece of 19th century history, bringing life to some of its more outrageous elements and tales.” - Charleston City Paper
“It is delightful and flavorful, has a good payout idea, and I can see myself taking inspiration from it for my own purposes.” - Brian Yaksha
“Pepper in a little gothic horror, stir up some new islands using the random island generator, and you’ll have a veritable Lowcountry Boil to add to your games.” - Tony Obert
- Actual play on Plus One Exp.
- Video review from Hammer and Dice.
- Special interview with the creative team.