Tempered Legacy is a magic item supplement for fantasy RPGs. The powers of these items are locked behind the regrets of previous owners. Compatible with most Fantasy Roleplaying Games.
64 Pages, Black and White, Softcover 5.5"x8.5" Zine.
Tempered Weapon Generator
The 64 page Zine contains:
- Advice on using Regrets to make GMing even easier!
- Almost 20 pre-made weapons. Here is just a taste of what’s inside:
- Fiona Geist created a crystal dao that wipes memories.
- Madeline Mckee created an oaken cudgel that can heal as effectively as it kills.
- Sam Morehouse wrote up an intimidating spiked club.
- John Gregory wrote about a lantern shield that protects from fire.
- Ash McAllan unearthed a gravedigger’s spade that severs the soul.
- Shoe Skogen unveiled a tiny clockwork rat that can deliver messages.
- Mahar Mangahas created a tourmaline sword that grants unicorn blessings.
- Rules for Tempered Armor by Dave Cox.
- 3 complete suits of Tempered Armor written by Dave Cox.
- Tempered Trinkets, Coins, and Pans.
- Different templates for making your own Regrets.
- and more!
“I think it’s an incredible book to pick up if you ever want to introduce more compelling magic items into your game, that could be fantasy, sci-fi, or anywhere in-between.” - Omnimyth Press
“Tempered Legacy is a fun and new way to give life to magic items. The system-neutral approach provides a universal platform from which to work, and adapting this framework to any fantasy roleplaying game should be as easy as one, two, three…” - Rolling Boxcars
- Lauren Schirduan, the love of David’s life and his partner in crime.
- Skerples for his d1000 mutations.
- Ben Milton for his level-less Knave spells.
- The Nonsense Word Generator for some of the weirder words.
- David Cox, the co-writer of Tempered Legacy.
- Freehold games for making the rogue-like David keeps coming back to again and again.
- And to the OSR community for being such an encouraging, welcoming place.
- Weapon images are all from the British Library.
- Title image: Eene halve Eeuw, 1848-1898
- Archer: The Blue Poetry Book
- Icons: Game-Icons.net
Everything on this page is protected under CC-BY 4.0.