Now is your chance to buy all my games at 50% off!
This sale has ended! Join the newsletter if you don’t want to miss out on future product announcements.
This sale lasts through the weekend:
- Get Print copies + PDFs on Spear Witch. (lots of other games on sale too!)
- Or you can grab all the PDFs on Itch.io.
- DTRPG sales will go live first thing Thursday morning!
Mythic Mortals printed copies are not on sale because DriveThruRPG charges INSANE prices for their printed books. So sorry about that.
Why? You hate sales!
True; they’re a giant headache and usually not worth the trouble.
But ABIDE has been a huge drain on my gaming budget. For a few reasons:
- We’re working with some older artists who expect physical rates (art gallery prices). They have done incredible work, and it’s well worth it, but definitely pricier than I’m used to.
- A plethera of consultants! Older consultants, disability consultants, fiction writers, other designers; this book is growing from a huge team of people with all kinds of diverse backgrounds and skills. And their hard work deserves compensation.
Normally I handle all the text myself, pay for some artwork, and then rely on Kickstarter to provide the additional funds.
But I want ABIDE to be special from the start, and it’s been worth the cost and extra effort to make sure we’re on a solid base before we even go to Kickstarter.
If you’re curious about what we’ve got so far, you can grab the playtest PDF here.
Wasn’t there something else?
Yes! Lowcountry Crawl 1.5 is nearly text-complete and will go to layout soon. We’re hoping to have print copies available well before Christmas of this year.
But it’s yet another drain on my limited game budget.
Thanks for all your support!
Even just by reading this little update you’re showing your support and encouraging us to keep making cool games. I sincerely appreciate you.
Join the newsletter if you don’t want to miss out on future product announcements.